Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Dad the One Who Keeps Me in Check

Photobucket


As long as I can remember my dad has always tried to show me perfection, if I did something completely outstanding he would congratulate me but, then twenty minutes later he would challenge me to go farther in that subject. Me and my dad have always been so much a like in so many ways. If I need help with something he is the guy to go to he almost always knows how to fix it and while he would do it he would show me how to do it. My dad has always supported what ever I took interest in but, he always knew something that I was doing wrong, yes it gets kind of annoying when everything I do he corrects me, but it helped me become coach able and take advise well and that is something that every body needs and I will always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment